|Powers and Abilities|
ɿoɿɿiM resembles a strange fusion between a humanoid being and a mirror. He is completely made out of a transparent glass-like substance, which is divided to pieces. Those pieces are unevenly sized and distributed all over his body, with some of them being titled upwards or sunken. Due to the refraction of light, everyone who gazes upon him will see a distorted and unsettling reflection of themselves. Several pieces of metal, most likely from a mirror frame, appear to be stuck in cavities mainly on the chest and abdomen, giving him some kind of a broken torso mirror. His back is filled with razor sharp pieces from broken mirrors. His head has no hair, mouth, ears, or nose, instead only featuring three green eyes, the third one being on his forehead.
The reflection of the Omnitrix 1.5 symbol appears inside his torso mirror.
Powers and Abilities
- Vitrikinesis: ɿoɿɿiM possesses the ability to create/generate, shape and manipulate mirrors in various shapes and forms.
- Mirror Generation: ɿoɿɿiM possesses the ability to generate mirrors. This is achieved by him throwing one of his back shards on a surface, which then rapidly grows into a complete mirror. This construct will fade after approximately one minute.
- Mirror Teleportation: ɿoɿɿiM possesses the ability to merge with mirrors and then teleport from mirror to mirror, as a means of quick transportation.
- Mirror Imprisonment: ɿoɿɿiM possesses the ability to trap people or objects inside mirrors. If the mirror has been created by ɿoɿɿiM, then the victim or object will be released after one minute has passed. However, if the mirror existed beforehand, then they can remain inside indefinitely.
- Mirror Minions: ɿoɿɿiM possesses the ability to create mirrored versions of people that stare at his torso mirror. These mirror minions are completely mindless and controlled entirely by ɿoɿɿiM.
- Optical Ilusions: ɿoɿɿiM possesses the ability to trick one's sense of sight by using mirrors. One technique is conjuring several mirrors at key locations, then disappearing inside one of the mirrors, causing multiple reflections of himself to appear, confusing the enemy.
- Shattering: ɿoɿɿiM is not particularly durable and risks being shattered even from beings with average strength. This weaknesses appiles to his mirror minions as well. In the case one of his mirrors is shattered and ɿoɿɿiM is still inside it, he will forcibly be ejected out of the mirror and become disoriented for some time. If an object or a person is trapped inside one of his mirrors when the shattering occurs, they are destroyed.
- Sonic Vibrations: ɿoɿɿiM is extremely vulnerable to loud sonic vibrations, which can stun or even destroy his body.
- His name is mirror in mirrored text.